2018 ROYAL ASCOT TOUR
First Light Racing is delighted to partner with Australian Racing Tours for the opportunity to head to ROYAL ASCOT this June and potentially see WINX take on the world! It has been announced that WINX’s main target next year will be the Queen Anne Stakes at Royal Ascot and we’re hoping to see her. Anyone who was there in 2012 to see Black Caviar will tell you it will be an experience of a lifetime.
First Light Racing’s Tim Wilson and Catherine O’Dea will be hosting this amazing tour! The Royal Ascot Carnival is one of the world’s great racing festivals and a truly amazing experience for horse racing fans.
The tour compromises the best of everything English racing offers including visit to a Newmarket training complex & gallops, Godolphin’s Dalham Hall Stud, Frankel visit, warm up races at Windsor, Thames River cruise, three days at Royal Ascot plus much much more including a VIP Private Box for Day One where hopefully WINX runs, this is one incredible experience not to be missed!
The Newmarket Gallop's - one of racings most hallowed training grounds
SATURDAY 16th JUNE to MONDAY 25th JUNE 2018
Packages: $8495pp Twin/Double Share, $9995 Single Room
- 2 Nights Accommodation at the Quy Mill Hotel & Spa in Cambridge
- 7 Nights Accommodation at 4* Crowne Plaza Hotel Marlow
- Full English breakfasts included daily
- Welcome and farewell luncheons with special guests
- Racing evening with special guests to preview Royal Ascot week.
- Visit a leading Newmarket Stable and Godolphin’s Dalham Hall Stud Farm
- Visit Frankel at Bansted Stud (TBC)
- Club Enclosure Tickets to the Windsor Cider Racing Festival
- VIP Hospitality in Private Box for Day 1 at Royal Ascot to see WINX take on the world including buffet lunch & full bar
- Admission into the Queen Anne Enclosure for Day 3 at Royal Ascot
- Admission into The Lawn Club Hospitality Suite for Day 5 at Royal Ascot including four-course buffet and premium beverages
- Thames River cruise
- All travel & race day transfers throughout
LIMITED SPOTS REMAIN